Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Note the position of the flying kissy girl 🤣
Edited: Oops didn’t mean to tag you Saksh 🤣 but it’s okau 🤗
Dekha I told you ship ekdum acche se sail ho rhi Hain! ☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Note the position of the flying kissy girl 🤣
Edited: Oops didn’t mean to tag you Saksh 🤣 but it’s okau 🤗
Dekha I told you ship ekdum acche se sail ho rhi Hain! ☺️🤣
Sorry! I had some work lol! 🤣
No problem! You don't need to be sorry at all, real life demands first ❤
You fit the qualities, you are creative, intelligent, wise, individuality ( lone ranger thing).
So what is it? 😂
Humare yha abhi afternoon ho rha Hain! 🤣🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSBm68lB_fh/?utm_medium=copy_link
 inko edit krna hi hain! 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
You fit the qualities, you are creative, intelligent, wise, individuality ( lone ranger thing).
So what is it? 😂
They would have to invent a new house for me🤣
I can never choose
🤷🏻♀️
Brace yourselves for truckload of content🤣
Banda yehh kaam accha karta hai🤣🤣
We gett contenttt😍😍