You joined when I was on break I guess 😆

This AT Fam is expanding 

Me likes it 😎

Hello! 🤗

I'm Abi.💖

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes song choice was not great there are so many beautiful and passionate songs out there. That is beautiful but so overused. I am currently listening to independent songs by variety of artists and there is so much more out there than the usual Bollywood songs as well. 

At first I didn’t even notice the song only when I replayed it, I was just mesmerised by the whole scene. Also it was very late, after midnight when I actually got round to watching yesterday, I was super tired but needed my daily dose of RaghVi before I went to bed so didn’t pay much notice to anything else other than them. How could you not!🥰.

I actually felt like I was intruding in on Raghav and Pallavi. It all felt so intimate that we shouldn’t be there and let them carry, you could feel the intensity of their desires❤️‍🔥

Edit note: wanted to tag Ashi and MistyDawn in response to comments on the song but forgot to tag and can’t tag when editing. 

Edited by PinkOrchid - 2 years ago
aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Yes song choice was not great there are so many beautiful and passionate songs out there. That is beautiful but so overused. I am currently listening to independent songs by variety of artists and there is so much more out there than the usual Bollywood songs as well. 

At first I didn’t even notice the song only when I replayed it, I was just mesmerised by the whole scene. Also it was very late, after midnight when I actually got round to watching yesterday, I was super tired but needed my daily dose of RaghVi before I went to bed so didn’t pay much notice to anything else other than them. How could you not!🥰.

I actually felt like I was intruding in on Raghav and Pallavi. It all felt so intimate that we shouldn’t be there and let them carry, you could feel the intensity of their desires❤️‍🔥

Edit note: wanted to tag Ashi and MistyDawn in response to comments on the song but forgot to tag and can’t tag when editing. 

Tag ke bina hi main aa gayi 😎

I loved the scene Bindia! I know what you mean about feeling intrusive- I felt the same way the night they moved into the same room ❤️

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Hi 

Kitne ATs complete ho gaye 😲

How are you guys doing? 

Omg omg you're here!! 😍

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Call me crazy for uploading so many caps in a row, but I think each and every frame from this scene has a story to tell. Words won’t be enough, just try and read the emotions. So much love here!

Wanted to save this forever, so uploading it on IF ❤️

ImageImage

ImageImage

A rare moment when we see Pallavi crying in front of someone else. And for the first time ever her tears are for herself, it’s all about her.

And the only person she can bring to show her real self to, is Raghav! Because he’s the only one so far who has made her feel like her happiness matters. That she’s not just limited to her responsibilities towards Deshmukhs. That she’s a person of her own, all the attention can be on her and she doesn’t need to apologise for it. ❤️

This was the moment for me! The way Pallavi looks at him here, this very instant, she knows that he has become her whole world. That is, if he wasn’t already! It’s like she’s trying to save this image of him in her mind forever.  This moment, it’s too precious!

A silent promise to make sure all his wishes come true. To love him back as much as he has loved her!

And he knows! Not a single word, but he knows what exactly she’s thinking 🥺 He knows she’s going to be there for him forever. He knows all his wishes have already come true. His eyes are tearing up along with hers!

Ash, tagging you especially because I know how special this scene is to you ❤️

From

To 

This is all I have ever wanted! 😭

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

Wasn't onscreen bashing enough that now people are trying to start it off-screen also?😔 Thank god Shivangi is not on twitter 

Are they bashing Shivi? 😲

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Haa main aa gayi 😆....

Din 10 baar ILU bolte hai , Phir bhi doubt 

Waise koi mujhe bhi pucho kaha jaana hai , sab apas main hi mere liye decide kar rahe hai 🤔 

To batao kaha jaana hai? Yaha pe tumhare liye ek vacation sponsor kiya ja raha hai 

Hawaii was it? 😆

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bee222

To batao kaha jaana hai? Yaha pe tumhare liye ek vacation sponsor kiya ja raha hai 

Hawaii was it? 😆

Yupppp Hawaii hi tha. Abi is sponsoring! Pehle main aur Nidhi jaake Dr Ramya ko seedha karenge, phir Hawaii plans