Gaumbi has two two options here also, Gaumbi and YKB? 🤣🤣
Which other show has YKB?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Gaumbi has two two options here also, Gaumbi and YKB? 🤣🤣
Which other show has YKB?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
and why is there a yaadon ki bhaarat in the list? Is SP reusing names and songs between shows?
YKB is mama ji
Doobne se pehle utar jaao🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
and why is there a yaadon ki bhaarat in the list? Is SP reusing names and songs between shows?
that one I have no idea 🤣🤣 only know babusaheb because it's my mom's favorite show currently 😆
Do you watch all the shows on SP? 🤣
No just that on coz mum watches it🙈🤷♀️
Flying kiss girl🤷♀️😘
Aliceeeee is looking so damnnnn pretttyyyy....💗💗💗💗💗💗
I want to see all of these episodess rnn 😭😭
Oh nvm, I reread your post now. Makes sense 🤣