Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Another function?😮😮
All are in yellow. Why does it look like someone's haldi?
KD and his eyes always shine brighter than the rest
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Another function?😮😮
All are in yellow. Why does it look like someone's haldi?
KD and his eyes always shine brighter than the rest
I don’t do homework 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ho kya raha hai? 🤣 Fancy clothes all day everyday
Everyone is wearing yellow. Is it someone’s haldi?
@bold- no wonder they're broke 🤦♀️
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Another function?😮😮
All are in yellow. Why does it look like someone's haldi?
Omg I also said the same 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Ho kya raha hai? 🤣 Fancy clothes all day everyday
Everyone is wearing yellow. Is it someone’s haldi?
I also thought so.
This reminds me of shivi look in Dev and raavi's haldi ❤️
Alice is looking beautiful 🤩, and KD will slay in yellow kurta🔥
Oily ki haldi hogi 😂
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
As long as its not gaura's remarriage, I am ohk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pixie pehle SR phir Shaadi thodi hogi🤣🤣
Can we have a vrat sequence now plzz 🤩
Satya naash then 🤣 I hope ShiVi play Holi again with haldi 🤣 That’ll the only respite there
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
*runs faster, catches up with you & proceeds to 🥰throttle you with love🥰*

durr reh