Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Please do me a favor. Please remove Kairav's glasses. He always looks so cute without wearing that ajeeb glasses.
I agree, I’m sure the Goenkas can afford a laser eye transplant for him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Please do me a favor. Please remove Kairav's glasses. He always looks so cute without wearing that ajeeb glasses.
I agree, I’m sure the Goenkas can afford a laser eye transplant for him
Goenkas only Kairav ko gayab kr sakty hain aur kuch nahiOriginally posted by: MPLOWYWNYGEHLA6Y
I agree, I’m sure the Goenkas can afford a laser eye transplant for him
Finally 1800+views ho gye😁.
I have a request after leap Kairav ko yeh look dena without glasses ky please writers.
New look of karthik goenka
omg!! Guys i missed it..I read all the comments.... it's crazy...that kiddish fan didn't want to see kairav but the fact is their idol kaira gave birth him😂😂among all d kairav this present kairav is brilliant.I like baby akshu too.his present in d screen is enough for me.Originally posted by: LWHYMT2PCFQ5BPQS
1915 views now
And oops it's ddlg 😁
yaar what happened?Ain't i missing anything??Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar
Hello stalkers I just want to thank you all for 1580 views. I think I'm going to be famous on Twitter very soon🤣🤣🤣.
Aren't number 3, 4 and 5 contrary to each other??
His new look looks terrible imo. The hair is so outlandish...it doesn't suit someone who is supposedly 40+ and the father of 2 kids and 1 abandoned child. Lmao.
pathetic Kaira/Shivin twitter fans don't like Aarambh. He is small child and can't stand up for himself so I thought Aarambh ky instead mein answer doon that pathetic fans koOriginally posted by: jannatsara
yaar what happened?Ain't i missing anything??