it's not 😡🤣 ab mein agayi hoo hoja shru🤣
Welcome back😡
Answers batao kya kya likhe
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
it's not 😡🤣 ab mein agayi hoo hoja shru🤣
Welcome back😡
Answers batao kya kya likhe
Well thats true🤷♀️🤔
41
Haan yeh better hai
Pata chal hi jaayega
Nahi toh we will tag u 👍🏼
We can discuss
Mujhe toh jyaada kuch yaad nahi😆
That’s even more better
pehle questions Yaad dila mujhe 😡😡🤣
Maine aj ke liye rain check liya tha na Soni 😆 My tags weren't working then 🤪 but I thought you or Rashi must've noticed 😛
I have lots of backlog that I'm trying to catch up now 😆 Will try to join from next week 😳
Ok jitney muhje yaad hain
Here they are
1. Sarhaad
tabyat kesi hai 😡🤣🤗
Maine aj ke liye rain check liya tha na Soni 😆 My tags weren't working then 🤪 but I thought you or Rashi must've noticed 😛