Originally posted by: GX7TNHGJDRJIRYG3
But we were mellowed down today Prema, coz of our headache 🤷♀️😂
Even I have a headache, but not due to the OS 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GX7TNHGJDRJIRYG3
But we were mellowed down today Prema, coz of our headache 🤷♀️😂
Even I have a headache, but not due to the OS 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
At least you feel bad for not feeling bad 😂
Maybe she dies? Now I’m feeling bad that I want to get rid of her 😂
🤣🤣🤣 I don’t blame you. Mahi writes her character really well
Plan toh bahut accha hai😆
Aaj ke baad tumne KD Sr ko list se nikaal di ya abh bhi soch rahi hai😆
I think he's pretty much out of the list 😆 baki let me confirm with my square - what do you think badi? 😆
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Oh no, write, you can!
We'll go back to the NetZero days where you can write on MS word and connect to internet via
libraryany public wifi to upload it for us! 😂😂
oh okay so I can use this public wifi to watch my episodes too then? 🤣🤣
Oh so dhamki works on you? 🤣 Great I’ll use that next
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
I read you’re gonna write an os/Drabble or something 😍😍😍
I can’t wait to read it. Plz do tag me
PS you’re such a cutie😆😆
hehehe thank you jaan 🤗 I am thinking of writing one, might upload tonight 😳
PS you are cuter
No worries, it’s just like riding a bike you never forget 😉 You get use to it 🤣
Khushi ke aansu?
Sure
Thanks love🤗 I’ll check it out and comment!
It’s cause of the headaches that it’s normal today
Else we’ll be into poetry by now 🤣