Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I have full faith in your writing skills. Just give us a warning if its Sad/tragic. Mahi's ke OS be mujhe Hila ke Rakh diya hai.
it's gonna be a li'l sad & there'll be a lot of comedy krish :))
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
I have full faith in your writing skills. Just give us a warning if its Sad/tragic. Mahi's ke OS be mujhe Hila ke Rakh diya hai.
it's gonna be a li'l sad & there'll be a lot of comedy krish :))
On a weird thought , I want Karan and Kangana Ranaut to meet once 😂😂
Please add me in the KaSeM group too ..😂😂
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
vaise I was shocked seeing Karan’s story today 😆 he was so abusive - what happened to nothing effects me I’m a cool guy? 🤣🤣
What he's abused someone???
I'm impressed how you guys go check on him 🤣🤣🤣
In that case, I am going to let others go first and comment to see if I can handle it!
Originally posted by: Transference
I live in a real world 😆
I keep reel and real separate! So, it's always Shiva for me and not KD 😆
🖤
Always
This is why detachment is best
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
She got a headache while writing it
Saksh got one after reading it
And Mahi insists she’ll continue 🤣
Ab kya karein?🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
What he's abused someone???
I'm impressed how you guys go check on him 🤣🤣🤣
U can hate him or love him but can't ignore him 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yayyy!! Come join us 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
I have a feeling KD would have told one or two things already but ye kaunsa sunne walon mein se hai
Speculations... He is his bro
Do u know KD so much?