There are still some members to send answers na?? Maybe that will break the tie (s) 😆There is one question where even number of responses give a tie and odd number gives majority to one answer. Lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
There are still some members to send answers na?? Maybe that will break the tie (s) 😆There is one question where even number of responses give a tie and odd number gives majority to one answer. Lol
Which results will come first? SNL or Retro? Should I wait or go to sleep?
I think I better call it a night.
Good night everyone! Will check the results tomorrow.
Cheers..
I am itching to write something. but not allowed till Shepherd gives permission😆
Check your DM Send answers fast
Done👍🏼
Really sorry for being late... ghar pe thodi baat-chit chal rahi thi toh time ka pata nahi chala😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
There are still some members to send answers na?? Maybe that will break the tie (s) 😆
It happened so many times now it was funny too see.. 14 responses tie, 15 responses 8-7 16 responses tie 17 responses 9-8 lol..
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
IPZN nd The Mentalist for now
Shaleen Malhotra's new show is gonna start soon.. will watch it too
Ringa ringa roses😆
Saw the promo... looks good👍🏼
Originally posted by: Savera84
Which results will come first? SNL or Retro? Should I wait or go to sleep?
I think I better call it a night.
Good night everyone! Will check the results tomorrow.
Cheers..
Good night! ❤️ All the best for results..
Right, there lies the problem, maybe my most dislike will be others' more dislike option, who knows!! 🤣😆
Someone can reach out to her she hasnt even checked DM yet
Originally posted by: Savera84
Which results will come first? SNL or Retro? Should I wait or go to sleep?
I think I better call it a night.
Good night everyone! Will check the results tomorrow.
Cheers..
Sheep’s need rest now. Bahot mehnat ho gayi aaj ke liye 😂😂😂
