coz she is sooooo innocentOriginally posted by: raindropsroses
Mahi you should think about finishing off Raavi in your next one 🤣
Why you giving Shiva more pain than he already has
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
coz she is sooooo innocentOriginally posted by: raindropsroses
Mahi you should think about finishing off Raavi in your next one 🤣
Why you giving Shiva more pain than he already has
I live in a real world 😆
I keep reel and real separate! So, it's always Shiva for me and not KD 😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Sibling equation is really complex.its like youu can't ignore them,you can't like everything about them either.you stay in the same house.he is a part of your life. And if somebody has chosen a certain way of life, you can't do anything about it. Even if KD has a problem with his brother, woh kya hi karega.
I have a feeling KD would have told one or two things already but ye kaunsa sunne walon mein se hai
I would just like to point out that mahi always comes at my life for making shiva miserable in my stories but in one she put him in coma and in the other….
I’m not to blame!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Idk meaning of that
My mind is playing “satrangi re” 🤣
Ship se uthar jaa 🤣
IDK, the moment Maahi, Nivi, Sakshi assemble here, DT flies through at jet speed and it is becoming difficult to catch up😆
Aaj toh maine kuch nai kia..
Did I?🤒😜
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
ahhhhhhhh my heart is going pittar patter can he please delete his post so I can stop looking at it 🤣🤣🤣
Elena! What will you do now 🤣
U know including her automatically brings in KD bros right🤔