Sent the answers
I didnt research🤣I found it moderate😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sent the answers
I didnt research🤣I found it moderate😆
I did not receive any questions 😔? Why did you guys keave me out ?
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
is the quiz done?
No still there is time if you want to sign up use the other thread on main page.
I missed it
Bz hogai thi.
Par koi pm nahi aaya mujhe
Originally posted by: BhetuPunha
I did not receive any questions 😔? Why did you guys keave me out ?
Come here and sign up
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5240856?pn=3#158121007
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
is the quiz done?
No come here Nd sign up
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5240856?pn=3#158121007
No still there is time if you want to sign up use the other thread on main page.
Which other page ? Please Post the link . I thought we were supposed to get a DM or something
I forgot questions were coming at certain time 🤣🤣
Anyways I sent 😒
I think I did the opposite and just went with choice for few and popularity for few 😂😂Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
answers sent😭
sheep answers 😡😡😡 my choice is OPPOSITE yaad rakhna😆