Originally posted by: I-Got-You
waise I’m happy woh mangalagaur main hai, probably to push AmHad ship
Please! I want Amhad.
That will be distraction to the stupid bina namak ki tadka.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
waise I’m happy woh mangalagaur main hai, probably to push AmHad ship
Please! I want Amhad.
That will be distraction to the stupid bina namak ki tadka.
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
After these two instances only I started reading the updates before watching... Specifically after that truck scene. I was legit about to give up on the show but I kinda liked Pallavi so changed my mind after a bit of thinking.
And then I made it a point to first read the updates and then go for the episode.
I'm so glad they toned Raghav down yaar. Truck scene ke baad intense backlash hua tha, I remember. Thank god. Warna I was also watching for Pallavi, but isse zyaada na dekh paati.
Keerti will rescue him.
She will light diya and sing silsila.
Court rejected Sunki ‘s plea 🤣 toh shaadi nahi huyi , Sunny tried to dubao Raghav ka business , Pallavi ka jhadoo dekh ke bhag gaya 😈
Pallavi ka jhadoo> Raghav ki gun
So Kirti is still there waiting for guy who can make mohabbat wala pasta like Sunny .
silsila ye chahat ka
na maine bujhne diya
o piyaaa
Agla thread is ready and giving me happy vibes, so phataphat yeh 20 pages khatam karo, and we'll have our set of matching ATs up and running
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Court rejected Sunki ‘s plea 🤣 toh shaadi nahi huyi , Sunny tried to dubao Raghav ka business , Pallavi ka jhadoo dekh ke bhag gaya 😈
Pallavi ka jhadoo> Raghav ki gun
So Kirti is still there waiting for guy who can make mohabbat wala pasta like Sunny .
Arey but Ved assured them n k he will get them married in 1 day
Kuch kaam ka nahi hai 


Pallavi ka to ab tak wiper aa jana chaiye the
Mohobbat wala pasta to bas Sunny hi bana sakta hai...Acha hua Farhad ko Amrutha mil gayi *sigh in relief* for this
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
No wonder toxic mls are so popular , sab hotness ke excuse main chup jata hai 😆. Gul yahi toh karti hai , cast good looking actor
Then phur phur pankhas fly without wings for sasta and sanskaari christian greys of itv.
Yeh ladki khud ko average kyu samjhti hai
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Court rejected Sunki ‘s plea 🤣 toh shaadi nahi huyi , Sunny tried to dubao Raghav ka business , Pallavi ka jhadoo dekh ke bhag gaya 😈
Pallavi ka jhadoo> Raghav ki gun
So Kirti is still there waiting for guy who can make mohabbat wala pasta like Sunny .
Jhaadu kya, jhaad hi kaafi hai. Ek baar usne Ved ko phone pe aise sunaya, ki ab tak gaayab hai.