Originally posted by: Inese_20
I will post them under the thread you make 😎
getiing more Raghvi caps also
There you go 😎
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5240895#158113302
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I will post them under the thread you make 😎
getiing more Raghvi caps also
There you go 😎
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5240895#158113302
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Wow!!!
So we got a Raghav decking Pallavi up scene today along with that mehndi one??
Yes! Absolutely gorgeous 🤩
I suggest you watch the episode without any spoilers!
Inn logon ka kya hai?😡
Dori scene properly nehi dhikaya! 😭
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Yes! Absolutely gorgeous 🤩
I suggest you watch the episode without any spoilers!
Well, Shivangi is definitely absolutely beautiful... And she is looking damn gorgeous in this look.
Have to wait for the evening to watch the episode on TV... Hotstar VIP nahi hai na. Next month jo exams hain uske chakkar mein renew nahi karwaya...
Can it be 6:30 pm already?? 😆
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Well, Shivangi is definitely absolutely beautiful... And she is looking damn gorgeous in this look.
Have to wait for the evening to watch the episode on TV... Hotstar VIP nahi hai na. Next month jo exams hain uske chakkar mein renew nahi karwaya...
Can it be 6:30 pm already?? 😆
Girl get off social media for the day. NOW! 😆
I hope 6:30 comes super soon for you
Why are they doing this to me? I was behaving like an angry mother. Pigal na nehi chahthi thi.
Slowly, slowly pigla diya?
Yeh hum sab ke bacche aise kyun hai?😭
Awww abi! They are saving Raghvi. 😯
but so many beautiful frames today
simran just made a post at MF. Drool worthy caps. Let’s gush over them there 😳
Did you guys notice the mehandi design Raghav made and one Pallavi showed to Amma were different 


I was like wait a minute how did that happen??

🤣🤣🤣
Why are they doing this to me? I was behaving like an angry mother. Pigal na nehi chahthi thi.
Slowly, slowly pigla diya?
Yeh hum sab ke bacche aise kyun hai?😭
Dori scene mila but hot nahi tha na 🤔
Chalo yaar kuchh to mila 😆
Next time we will get better one
Beautiful caps Parul🤗
Raghvi
Pallavi Shivangi was looking gorgeous throughout the episode 😍😍
Hamara hero bhi kam handsome nahi lag raha tha
🧿🧿🧿