Hawww tags not working 😲😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hawww tags not working 😲😲
Abhi bhi thodi weakness hai 😅 and I'm getting tired more easily than I'd like
But at least now I'm a functional human being 🤣 Thank god 😆
I'm tagged in so many threads today, I have no idea when I'm going where 🤪🤣
U will be fine soon then❤️
Lol reply krdo sab tags fir dekh lena araam se🤣
Soni aake dhamki deke jao 😭😭
Waise only 110 more... You can do it Rashi! 😃😎
Yes hopefully by tmrw i can😆
Soni aake dhamki deke jao 😭😭
Dhamki kis liye chahiye🤔
For watching The Mentalist?😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
U will be fine soon then❤️
Lol reply krdo sab tags fir dekh lena araam se🤣
Yeah, I think so 😳🤞🏼
Wahi kar rahi hoon 😂😂
Yay!
Thodi si spamming chahiye bas 🤣 ho jayega 😎
Arey nahi last time when my tags stopped working, Soni gave a dhamki to the tags to not bother me like that 😒 Tab tags started working again 😆
Ab tum usko tag karke yaha bulao so that she can issue that dhamki again 😛🤣
Lol no you do not. I'm like Zeal. Writing dragon while everyone else writes horse. 🤣
Soni aake dhamki deke jao 😭😭
Bee ka tag ko kyun break kardi Bee honey nahi degi fir. Tags u better work😡