Interested to play one more sheep game..
Mera naam likh lo bhai 😂... love the concept, googling ka chancech nahin!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Interested to play one more sheep game..
Mera naam likh lo bhai 😂... love the concept, googling ka chancech nahin!!!
I should have expected 🤣. Zeal 😡 😡 😡.
Ok Saturday game aaj to Friday hai
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I think Zeal is hosting this week and he did mention if we want to host in upcoming weeks , we should let him know so we can host that week 😆.
Every sheep will get to be Shepherd now 🤣
That is the plan I'm hoping for.. sheep get to wear shepherd hat!!!
Shepherd nd trust r poles apart😡
Trust me its going to be simple.. VERY SIMPLE! it wont take more than 10 minutes to answer.
If I become a host , I will make it Kollywood and will force you to play 😡 😡 😡. Not that I know Bollywood any better 🤣
Yes first round tomorrow 9 PM IST
Sounds interesting 👍
Thanks for d tag @Nina and @Soni
Count me in 😊
I m forever sheep