Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Nooo
I ll drink tea and then listen to T
She has knowledge
And it’s good to acquire some🦉
Toh humko kya knowledge nahi hai?
Tum acquire karti nahi ho🤷♀️🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Nooo
I ll drink tea and then listen to T
She has knowledge
And it’s good to acquire some🦉
Toh humko kya knowledge nahi hai?
Tum acquire karti nahi ho🤷♀️🙄
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
We are a unique fandom 🤣🤣
We want the heroine to have a breakdown
We want her to have an accident, get kidnapped 🤣🤣🤣
And be stuck under the rubbles at the kandar 🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I am going from the beech of u!! So u both can stay full on ahem🤣
T where r u?🤣
You have to stay in the beech of us! Just don’t push us away from each other or yourself 🤣
Yess plzzz 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Nooo
I ll drink tea and then listen to T
She has knowledge
And it’s good to acquire some🦉
Haaan true, you can listen over phone from right next to me and Saksh 😉🤣
I'll take care of her outside
But leave here.. what say?
But we had a friendship pact of the 3 of us u can't ditch like that😭🤷♀️
I'll also leave then 🙄
Mahiiiii, meri bacchi ko rula diyaaaa 😡
How could you 😭
Who ever you want to run away with is Joey. Right now it’s Momziee 🤣
Hai na
Tu to meri knowledgeable sakhi hai