that would be interesting to see. What I want to see is how next week turns out
abhi 2 weeks complete nahi hue kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
that would be interesting to see. What I want to see is how next week turns out
abhi 2 weeks complete nahi hue kya?
Originally posted by: PrincessDiana
Fattu sees candles in the room n tejo comes from behind with flowers n nighty she bought at mall. surprise she say F saya nice n goes to the bathroom tejo say he sais only nice.
fattu closes bathroom door n stands inside for sm time n changes. he throw shirt in the washing bin n the sticker of flower from fattu to chammo falls with the shirt. tejo shows him shirt she bought for him n he doesnt say anuthing... he wwants to sleep so tejo says m trying to show u something u r not seeing he sees her nighty n says looking beaitufil. n he starts drinking water she sayus ur gala is sook raha after seeing me. tejo coming close n says no more work now, so he says pls give my phone, she says wht happn, he says i hv headache she says ok will bring medcine he says no so she says ok i;ll press ur head. she keeps his head on her lap n press his head while telling sthing to him. fattu not interested or listening just lost in sthng he acts as he si sleeping so tejo cover him n goes to sleep next to him n keeps her hand on him n he opens eyes, sad n watchin candle 🤢🤢 cheapard
is this precap or part of episode?
😡 I hate itOriginally posted by: lovereading14
I'm too tired for this...all I can say is that the epsiode was 🤢and the precap is going to be 🤡
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
that's what I want to know? 🤢
Frankly now I start losing interested in tejo too...😓
wohi ghisa pita cheeze ho raha..!!
itna v delusional cheeze nehi hota..!
they are hell bent on making everyone bored..!!
Can anyone open a thread for reactions of the current track 😵😵😵
Namita we need new thread
thanku I thought it was just me..😆
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
That's what fattu thinks ... according to him he can keep his marriage nd continue EMA nd all will go normal😆
I know yaar .... no hope from anybody in this ...
Shock expression, cry and then pressurize Tejo to keep mum for family izzat 😡
but he don't seem to have both as he is following chammo's instruction!
Originally posted by: LA4MHXS6CDAZ2NZG
He doesn't look like the lead of the show.
Sometimes even anti heros have morals 😳
show are leading by both girls
tejo or chammo at time by time
Woh toh hain par at least makeup joker wala Nahi karti. Lagta dono Mela main bhichadi Behana hain.