Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Well the ones you left out, making you can make them tomorrow I can never get enough😆
once I get bit more time on my hands I’ll be making a lot of gifs on old scenes stay tuned 😉
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Well the ones you left out, making you can make them tomorrow I can never get enough😆
once I get bit more time on my hands I’ll be making a lot of gifs on old scenes stay tuned 😉
to be very honest I’ve been tuning him out a lot 🤣🤣🤣 I didn’t even notice he was in the episode yesterday until someone mentioned it 🤣
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Shiva's hair in here is so bad. It looks like he has a wig on that's been misplaced😂😂
I know right 🤣 I just keep wondering how KD allowed this - he seems to be particular 😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
thank you cheesu 🤗 I think raavpal has to be one of my favorite naamkaran's done 🤣🤣🤣 was it funbuns who coined it?
yup it was her.. I love the name too 😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m going to cryyyy
🤣my stomach is hurting so much🤣
🤣god ........now m crying ......with stomach ache 🤣
only u can do this🤣
It looks like he has done some sasta hair fixing. 🤣
Shiva's sleepy sleepy look neend uda di hamari.🤣