lemmme Google now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
lemmme Google now
Sass is my 3rd middle name sweetheart😎
And secondly, should I call you Brunhilda
Warrior Queen?
kaise kaise... bolo bolo😆hum toh aese hai bhayiah hum toh aese hai bhayiah
arey tumka Ka btaye bhaiya hamraa hall Kia haiOriginally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
kaise kaise... bolo bolo😆
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Sass is my 3rd middle name sweetheart😎
Yeah!! 🤗
And secondly, should I call you Brunhilda
Warrior Queen?
Sure!! 🤗😳
She's exceptionally amazing!!
yes u are...🤗
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
if i keep talking all night😳
Lol! I might look hideous with dark circles🤪
🤣 then just talk everyday. Waise bhi abhi toh srif r2 round happening😛
Ikr...
She is so damn amazing
MCU have such amazing women its hard to choose one you know
kuch na kaho.... kuch bhi na kaho🤣arey tumka Ka btaye bhaiya hamraa hall Kia hai
bhindi rice☺️
Wow my fav bhindi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3