Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Idk if the message was sent so doing it again
I will be updating the FF tonight girls
Yay cant wait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Idk if the message was sent so doing it again
I will be updating the FF tonight girls
Yay cant wait
Nina 🤗 Thanks dear ❤️
I'm better today No vomiting since morning, thank god. Aur yaha aake I'm actually feeling a bit fresher as well 😳
Brain slowly coming out from sloth mode 🤪
That's good
Pehly ajati toh pehly theek hojati
Jungle family hai hi best toh aur bhot entertaining
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Idk if the message was sent so doing it again
I will be updating the FF tonight girls
🥳
Yaayyyyy!!
Waise I have followed the story so I get a notification the moment new chapter is up! 👍🏼😳
Zaruur dekhna, one of the best show ever. I have seen it two times already
Main to active hi kuch mahine pehle hui hoon IF pe 😆
Usse pehle I was frozen in the ice like Captain America 🤣
Nahi.. same here..
What bottom are you talking about Hinna??
I..uh...
*Guilty as charged*
😲 Tum to Rashi se rajdhani ban gayi 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 jaisi speed isne jane ko khatam karne mein pakdi hai waisi speed agar pakde toh aaj hi stunnerz banjaye🤣
Wahi na 🤣 Help her out 🤣
Main to active hi kuch mahine pehle hui hoon IF pe 😆
Usse pehle I was frozen in the ice like Captain America 🤣
I almost did that for like 5 years😆
Coming in once in 6-8 months for muh dikhayi😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3