Kitne awards sirf Havana ke hain? 😲spammer award sirf Havana Ka hai😎😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kitne awards sirf Havana ke hain? 😲spammer award sirf Havana Ka hai😎😎
Well I don't have diarrhoea so I just took some anti-vomiting meds... And probiotics. I'm better rn, just pretty weak. Brain is a sloth
I'm hoping tonight's sleep will get me fine again 🤞🏼 Planning to rejoin my work and classes from tomorrow.
Dont worry abt work n class, pehle fully recover hojao, dont rush it okay.
Woh award hai 🥳dramatic wala 🥳
Haha not me it's you dear 😳
hein yaha Pura din mein sab q nazar ATI hoo phr 😲
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Aisa kya Rashi? 😲
Wasn’t you to get promoted before the end of the month? 🤔
She was just saying like that but isse tumhari tarah sizzler hi bane rahna hai for long time lagta hai.
all except last oneOriginally posted by: LazyBing
Kitne awards sirf Havana ke hain? 😲
Hum toh invisible the na😡
hein yaha Pura din mein sab q nazar ATI hoo phr 😲
Tum har ghante aogi kuch der to dikhogi hi🤣
Bee 🐝 you’re still here? 😲
Aaram nahi karna? 😒
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3