MERI bee😒🤗
Plz take rest alot🤗
Jab theek hoajaye tab hi ana😡wrna marungi😡
Arey, theek hona hai tabhi to aaj bhi I'll sleep na? 😛 Uske baad aur nahi hoga mujhse 🤪😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
MERI bee😒🤗
Plz take rest alot🤗
Jab theek hoajaye tab hi ana😡wrna marungi😡
Arey, theek hona hai tabhi to aaj bhi I'll sleep na? 😛 Uske baad aur nahi hoga mujhse 🤪😆
Nooo not khichdi pls yuck 🤢
I'm having ors mostly.. sometimes soup or wet puffed rice
Khidchi is needed/must if nothing gets digested okay. Anyways thats good to hear.
We miss u, hope u come back soon after fully recovering❤️
toh Jake sojana yaha Kia Kar rahi hai😡
Arey, theek hona hai tabhi to aaj bhi I'll sleep na? 😛 Uske baad aur nahi hoga mujhse 🤪😆
And kya kare?bhoot Bangla mein milna hai Kia Alexia 🤔🤣
Party with the bhootnath?
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
*Sending warm and comforting hugs*
🥺 Much appreciated! ❤️
Hi there EXOL...
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Hum tumhare hai tumhare sanam
Hum tumhare hai
PS: I hate the movie a lot!!!
PPS: The song's music is actually not its original its copied
I hate it too
But I wanted to irritate her😆
Aww love🤗
Taking soups?
PS: Not a khichdi fan so I toh dont take it...
ksi Achi jgha kale dinner krte hai
Bhoot ke pass tum Jana mein ne nhi ana 🤣
SRK is a good actor issliye I had so much hate for his character coz he played it convincingly
Mera bas chalta toh pakka I would have smashed his head on the wall for his insecure nonsense
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3