Fluids pe hi chal rahi hoon, any solid food id giving me stomach cramps 😣😣
Thanks Soni ❤️❤️
Aww then u must drink lots of fluids nahi toh bahut weakness hogi. Drink soup, tea, if khidchi works eat khidchi or dalia
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fluids pe hi chal rahi hoon, any solid food id giving me stomach cramps 😣😣
Thanks Soni ❤️❤️
Aww then u must drink lots of fluids nahi toh bahut weakness hogi. Drink soup, tea, if khidchi works eat khidchi or dalia
Arey awards toh sheep ke liye hai
Humse kahe chupana?
swag hi alag hai hamara😎😈Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan, sab hume bolrahe the isko tag karo usko tag karo🤣 we were in demand
Originally posted by: LazyBing
That’s yours then! At least from my side, baaki fingers crossed 🤞💖
It will suit you completely 😆
Aww, thank you Molly dear 🤗 Very sweet of you
Jab tum kahogePhr kab milogey
Hum tumhare hai tumhare sanam
Hum tumhare hai
PS: I hate the movie a lot!!!
PPS: The song's music is actually not its original its copied
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 bee🤗plz take care of yourself🤗we miss you😭
🤗 Aww Jalebi
Tum aur tumhare emojis 😂😂
Will be back soon, don't worry. I'll sleep it off today and kal se I'll join work hopefully 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Phir yaha bhi chalu ho jaungi 😉😆
MERI bee😒🤗
🤗 Aww Jalebi
Tum aur tumhare emojis 😂😂
Will be back soon, don't worry. I'll sleep it off today and kal se I'll join work hopefully 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Phir yaha bhi chalu ho jaungi 😉😆
Plz take rest alot🤗
Jab theek hoajaye tab hi ana😡wrna marungi😡
I nominate myself as the winning sheep 🤣
Haan aadhi raat kojumerat ko
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3