Heya people!!
Chalo bye...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Heya people!!
Chalo bye...
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Okie 🤣 But not same as Hinna’s though haan, she’ll start fighting me again over nominations 😒
🤣 she toh already fighting
I had someone else do it for me.. waise nayi thread me phir se tag kiya tha😎
yes or phr only I was able to tag 🤣🤣🤣
Hello hi bye bye wifey 🤣🤗
abhi na jao Chor kr ke Dil abhi bhara nhi
Haan.. loveable, nicest to mereku hi milega😈
Hinna phir se hangry haan? 😭
abhi na jao Chor kr ke Dil abhi bhara nhi
Meri wifey ko love songs suna k pata rahi ho?? 😲😲
Sorry guys... I'm down with a really bad stomach flu. Been vomiting my guts out the last 2 days. I wanted to say something but I just, didn't have the energy at all.
So. Exhausted. 😪😪
Today's a bit better.. the vomiting has reduced now, even though I'm still nauseous and hella sleepy.
I know a lot of you tagged me, but I don't feel like going through all the notifs rn 😪 Will come back and reply later, for now I'm tagging the ones I know.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3