New director - Appreciation- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

30

Views

2.2k

Users

15

Likes

82

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

No idea 😆 maybe he got tired of toxicity. I only watch MHRW


I hv watched Ghum for sometime.

Hai hi kya usmein direct karne ke liye. Its just chaos on repeat every damn day. Same scene.....same 4-6 logon ki baithak and same expressions, positions and dialogues.


Honestly if I was the director......I would hv quit for my own sanity....like I did as an audience.

Viewpoint thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#22

I come across promos on tv and I can’t stand that too😆 Hats off to you for going through that 😆


Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew


I hv watched Ghum for sometime.

Hai hi kya usmein direct karne ke liye. Its just chaos on repeat every damn day. Same scene.....same 4-6 logon ki baithak and same expressions, positions and dialogues.


Honestly if I was the director......I would hv quit for my own sanity....like I did as an audience.

Viewpoint thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#23

I watched that sequence three times and the fourth time I replaced the song with “Rondhe hai mujhko tera pyar” from Pyar tune kya kiya. I got scared, it reeks of psychotic obsession 😆 (amazing film though)

https://youtu.be/S0hA_-81LUw


Originally posted by: Inese_20

Everything you said kiara 💯 couldn’t stop gushing about how smoothly this episode flew the whole day yesterday!


And loved loved the three day transition and the bgm! All the right kind of feels 🤩

fria319 thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#24

I noticed the episodes getting better but you've explained why they're better so well.!


Totally agree with everything. I'm glad SP gave them the new director & I'm glad he knows how to balance everything - the characters individual scenes, the creepy Mandar plot, the romance, the action, etc. I really hope the TRP aunties take notice and tune in more - would love to see everyone's hard work rewarded.


Also - the song choice - TOTALLY creeps me out. I don't always agree with the songs they use (more so I want them to pick more reverb/lofi songs) but this one. The pace (? I know nothing really of music lol) of the song just made it more creepy.

Edited by fria319 - 5 years ago
SodOff88 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#25

Thank you for creating this appreciation thread.

I just wanted to add my thoughts.

The episodes are running a lot more smoothly now, the scenes don't start and end so abruptly anymore. The continuity and flow has returned. I still remember the vat savatri episode where RR was running around thinking what the hell is going on. I knew the TRP would not increase with the way the episodes were shaping out. But now there is hope, I just hope with Mandar in the picture pallavi's character is not butchered, but that's down to the writers not director. She is not a toy between the two men.

In yesterday's epi I really enjoyed the moment RR has a go at BB for only inviting Pallavi alone to the Pooja; the way he calls her out and she closes her eyes to the way he walk towards her but also looking at Mandar was a great scene , you also see VD exasperated in the middle. This is how an experienced director utilities all the characters in one scene.

I hope the assistants that were taking over after the original director left are still with the team and helping Jafer? let's not forget they also gave us some wonderful scenes like when Raghvi woke up together, the fast breaking at breakfast. I hope Jafer is open minded and takes their input especially since they've been there from the start.

I do feel sorry for the Ghum fans, they are upset and wanting him back on their show.

I wonder if Jafer wanted to leave or if all SP shows are under some sort of contract which states the channel can move directors around from one show to another


If new director is reading this thank you sir very much 👏 🤗

Edited by SodOff88 - 5 years ago
masin thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#26

Very well said!


I read your post yesterday and then watched the episode after (couldn't watch in on Monday) and I could easily note every single point you mentioned!


The flow, the dialogues, the expressions, the voice modulation, even the gait - I was blown away by how Raghav paused when he saw Pallavi's burnt fingers, had a momentary "oh shoot" expression, and then rushed to help her. I could not stop staring and rewatching how he walked over. Literally the movement of his legs and his posture. It wasn't frantic or excessive. He didn't lecture her. It almost seemed like his version of wordlessly helping her the way she helped him when she fed him the morning after the pooja.


Everything was so apt and well executed. The editing, song selection, I could go on and on but you covered it all so I'd be stealing your words at this point! 😆


I used to watch GHKKPM and didn't love this director's work then, so I'm not sure whether in MHRW's case it's the fact that we have an old director vs. new director comparison to consider or if the script is more engaging and gives him more to work with. What ever it may be, I'm loving it so far!

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
#27

Please, keep on writing such love letters..

I love it.. ❤️

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
#28

I love your siggy

can it not be reversed... like instead of covering up he shows some skin? I ask this very innocently..


The director has done an amazing job! Hope he continues like this.

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I love your siggy

can it not be reversed... like instead of covering up he shows some skin? I ask this very innocently..


The director has done an amazing job! Hope he continues like this.

Haha no issue Rishu. But I haven't made this, it's made by opsora. She has posted her GIFs on the creation gallery there's where I took it from. 😳

You can see her work there and ask her maybe she can reverse it as it's a good idea I like it too 😆

Edited by OceanicHeart. - 5 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.

Haha no issue Rishu. But I haven't made this, it's made by opsora. She has posted her GIFs on the creation gallery there's where I took it from. 😳

You can see her work there and ask her maybe she can reverse it as it's a good idea I like it too 😆


oh wow... no clue why I have never checked it out.. will for sure steal a couple..

but I see many nice ones going around here.. I keep staring at them..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".