Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations to two perfect Sheep🥳🤗 Aaplog cha gaye🥳
Aisha, Congratulations to you too🥳 You guys played good
Thank u🤗 u did well too. Goodluck for next one❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations to two perfect Sheep🥳🤗 Aaplog cha gaye🥳
Aisha, Congratulations to you too🥳 You guys played good
Thank u🤗 u did well too. Goodluck for next one❤️
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Google ne aapko help kiya aur mujhe dhoka diya😭
Cz I searched for the specific answer 😆
I gave Mother India for first question 🤣
I read Padosan plot didn't like it 😆
I'll send your answers. 😊
thank you rumi🥳🥳🤗Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Congratulations to two perfect Sheep🥳🤗 Aaplog cha gaye🥳
Aisha, Congratulations to you too🥳 You guys played good
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I gave Mother India for first question 🤣
I read Padosan plot didn't like it 😆
😆 u r cutee @ bold
Kya reason hai👏
I also tried par google ne dhoka diya😭. Lagta hai mujhse pareshan hokar badla liya hai😈🤣
I didnt even know devdas is a name of the main character🤣
Hehe that’s what confused me. My answer had khandan and pran mentioned. I was told I don’t 0.5 because only halaku and pran get points.
Khair chhodo
You did so well dear, tuition ke liye kab aaun?😊
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3