Come here guys. Waise pooja there r so many username. I almost tagged the wrong one. 🤣
I tagged the wrong username of Tanu yesterday 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Come here guys. Waise pooja there r so many username. I almost tagged the wrong one. 🤣
I tagged the wrong username of Tanu yesterday 🤣
How can you forget adding 123 🤣🤣
my brain wasn't working right due to all my beizzati that was happening 🤣
my brain wasn't working right due to all my beizzati that was happening 🤣
Woh to hai. Yesterday tanu had tagged u in many pics 😂
this is the story of my life now 🤣
I forgot to say. Ur os r pretty goid yaar. I am yet to read the last one. Will read soon. 😊
Tum karkat he aise karte ho ke tanu has to do ur bezzati na. U r asking for it. 🤣
I forgot to say. Ur os r pretty goid yaar. I am yet to read the last one. Will read soon. 😊
Thank you 🤗the last one is a Ninad - Sai OS
Have u checked all the tags!!???🤣🤣
Hi😎What are you guys talking about?⭐️