Yeah with nails which have keratin in them, I mean, how explosive that would be
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yeah with nails which have keratin in them, I mean, how explosive that would be
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Is this kid allowed to watch such high rated romance guys. I mean, we are talking about some intense hand holding
🤣🤣
Aisa kuch nai hone wala isliye mai toh dekhungi🤣
Ohhhhh, you were in the mood ha😉
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Yeah with nails which have keratin in them, I mean, how explosive that would be
Haan Baby ho jayega explosion k result se
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Is this kid allowed to watch such high rated romance guys. I mean, we are talking about some intense hand holding
Yeah... the show's rated 13+ on hotstar... so I guess you're allowed😂
Socho bacche, kahi aunty ji tumhe ghar ke baahar na phekde iss nanhi umar mein yeh sab dekhne ke liye 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Yeah... the show's rated 13+ on hotstar... so I guess you're allowed😂
Hiiiiii!!!!
Have u seen Ph's recent post???🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I don't know about you but I can't watch these type of 20+ rated scenes.
I will watch this and send a copy to you, so that you change your siggy🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Socho bacche, kahi aunty ji tumhe ghar ke baahar na phekde iss nanhi umar mein yeh sab dekhne ke liye 🤣
Lo bolo! Zillat dekhne me kya burai!🤣