I hope this scene doesnt violate television rules🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope this scene doesnt violate television rules🤣
Someones face was constantly coming infront of my eyes seeing that kid, so I avoided watching it completely 🤣
🤣🤣
These things make me more confident about my language skills🤣
🤣🤣
OMG I started laughing while attending a meeting 😆
Asmi, will you be able to see sensous hand holding ?? Mujhse toh nhi hoga ye paap.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Asmi, will you be able to see sensous hand holding ?? Mujhse toh nhi hoga ye paap.
I believe in socially distant love and love making... Mujhe aur kuch dekhna hi nahi... Hath pakadna hai toh hath mei gloves pehna do please kisi ek ko..
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Asmi, will you be able to see sensous hand holding ?? Mujhse toh nhi hoga ye paap.
Kuch bhi yaar🤣🤣
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I believe in socially distant love and love making... Mujhe aur kuch dekhna hi nahi... Hath pakadna hai toh hath mei gloves pehna do please kisi ek ko..
Thaki haari janta 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Asmi, will you be able to see sensous hand holding ?? Mujhse toh nhi hoga ye paap.
Comeon, imagine the intensity of the sensuous hald holding, I mean a hand with five fingers, holding another hand with around 4 cm radius and 12.5 cm circumference. How sensuous
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Comeon, imagine the intensity of the sensuous hald holding, I mean a hand with five fingers, holding another hand with around 4 cm radius and 12.5 cm circumference. How sensuous
Ohhhh Gyaani baba🤣