🤣almost 70 pages completed. But we discussed only one episode I guess🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣almost 70 pages completed. But we discussed only one episode I guess🤣
this + mahaan
It's awful for me 🤪
Where is the episode 😆
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
🤣almost 70 pages completed. But we discussed only one episode I guess🤣
Discussed🤣🤣
More like trashed🤣 They should call this ETT .. Episode Trolling Thread. I’m pretty sure we’ve broken multiple IF rules here🤣
Originally posted by: ML27O7SJ6FHL2U6B
for colours tv yes😆
🤣yes sisila too had ema jazbaat toh jazzbaat hote hain😆
Episode nahi milne wala😆
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
See how shamelessly they are asking 😆aisa lagta hai ema aam baat hai
Ikr. They r not even finding anything wrong in it..
A married man to make choice
Nothing can be worse than this..
Bhai pehle Tejo se divorce le. Than move on jerk😡
Nd mostly all the makers nd channel r promoting it wrong.. they should ask what Tejo will do... what will be her decision..
Fateh is already cheating on her... ab usse choice bhi de do bhai kya chahiye tujhe
I know right! I came because I expected it to be out by now🤔
Now I guess I’ll have to come back at night.
don't forget Zoya in bepannah called Pooja and Yash's love paak 🤪🤪 Zoya was Yash's wife
Discussed🤣🤣
More like trashed🤣 They should call this ETT .. Episode Trolling Thread. I’m pretty sure we’ve broken multiple IF rules here🤣
Shh 🤫
😆we will get warnings if they check this edt😆
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
🤣almost 70 pages completed. But we discussed only one episode I guess🤣
Did we even discuss epi ?🤣