seems like that...it was puja scene only..
& sikand was saying koi scene edit nahin hota😡
Siku trying to be clever when someone asked him old Raghav wala scene he conviently said what are you talking I don't understand 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
seems like that...it was puja scene only..
& sikand was saying koi scene edit nahin hota😡
Siku trying to be clever when someone asked him old Raghav wala scene he conviently said what are you talking I don't understand 🤣🤣🤣

the person didn't broke their tv/laptop in fristration they were serene. I am guessing.
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Siku trying to be clever when someone asked him old Raghav wala scene he conviently said what are you talking I don't understand 🤣🤣🤣
yaa...i know...jhootha aadmi🤣😡
I saw that scene too my reaction upon sanki budha's dialogue was 😡🤬🤬🤮🤮🤮 what the bloody hell is wrong with this guy matlab sharam to hai hi nahin. Phela pallavi ko ghar sa nikala, har bar jab wo atti hai to tana marta hai aur ab bera aram sa bol diya ya bhi isi ka ghar hai bhai salam apki besharmi ko SB.
He is 🤢🤢
Ayi is ⭐️ She didn't hesitate to tell him his mistakes ❤️
She will soon figure out Mandy's intentions
Good night 🤗
hope we get some good BTS tomorrow too .dance sequence shooting starting today .
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Siku trying to be clever when someone asked him old Raghav wala scene he conviently said what are you talking I don't understand 🤣🤣🤣
still epi not out yet Tanya😭
Then I'll go to sleep only 🥺
Cause I can't see the epi on any site💔
Updates hue nahi kya aaj?
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4