arre yaar ek mein hi itne issues hain k vahi samajh jaye... fir koi aur pakdenge😆oh ziada bardasht nhi hoga🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
arre yaar ek mein hi itne issues hain k vahi samajh jaye... fir koi aur pakdenge😆oh ziada bardasht nhi hoga🤣
Parth and Aamna⭐️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRvma-XnVHt/?utm_medium=copy_link
Submitted the answers... finally
Anyone scoring above 60% in this round is cheating.FACT.😈
44 responses so far.
Baaki log jaldi karo. Around 13 hours left!
Riya, I have a habit of opening 100 windows/tabs (work and entertainment) and forget about which window I am currently working on. Lucky for me, I have auto recovery set on many of my programs.
There is no such facility with google forms. After submitting the form, I found couple more half worked google forms with sheep questions.
Can you please let me know whether my answers were in or not please?
From next time I will make sure I open only one window/form, work on it, submit it and close the window
Cheers....
Originally posted by: Savera84
Riya, I have a habit of opening 100 windows/tabs (work and entertainment) and forget about which window I am currently working on. Lucky for me, I have auto recovery set on many of my programs.
There is no such facility with google forms. After submitting the form, I found couple more half worked google forms with sheep questions.
Can you please let me know whether my answers were in or not please?
From next time I will make sure I open only one window/form, work on it, submit it and close the window
Cheers....
I have your answers! 👍🏼
Thanks a lot Riya!🤗Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I have your answers! 👍🏼
Cheers...
Wifey, you around? How ya feeling now?😳🤗
Good morning/night folks!🤗
🤗have a good day !
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k