Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Some weird dream sequence, I think Mandar going to put Telugu mangalsutra on pallu neck while she sleeping 👿👿👿😈😈🤬🤬🤬
Isliye bolte hain Raghav sone se pehle horror movies nahi dekhte
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Some weird dream sequence, I think Mandar going to put Telugu mangalsutra on pallu neck while she sleeping 👿👿👿😈😈🤬🤬🤬
Isliye bolte hain Raghav sone se pehle horror movies nahi dekhte
I getting senti too 🤪
Me : its just a show
Me also: my babies 🥺🥺
Come out of dreamland dear .. 😭 🤣
too much to do🤣
I will check mine now
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
I will check mine now
urs is working fine😊...mine not
isko dream nahi nightmare bolte hain
Kitchen hug se hai na?
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
They showed raghav was lost while lawyer talking but he geared everything 😎😎😎. Mandy still don't know the real pallavi yet 😂😂🤣🤣. Then he will know RR is better than pallu🤣🤣
Wasn't that man talking about some jewelry designs laptop pe necklaces were being shown
So wo uncle vakeel babu hi thay?
Shubh shubh bolo ! 😡😭