that too with mehndi on hands and Bridal look with Raghav in Traditional look ❤️Pallavi in Red saree ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that too with mehndi on hands and Bridal look with Raghav in Traditional look ❤️Pallavi in Red saree ❤️
But I still want a proper and grand wedding for both of them 😫😫
I don’t know but I am keeping my hopes high this time . Kuch accha hoga ❤️
Nahi hua to bhi I will be fine 🤪
i will just go with flow🤣
On the bright side, if Mandy does come to interrupt then we can get Raghav being flirty maybe
But I think the previous BTS of tensed Raghav was prob him thinking about the challenge
finally it is coming up now RaghVi Room will be filled with Happy pics with good memories 🥳🥳
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
iam was not bothered abt bts pic I was always be in masti mood only... My moto is no expectations no Dispointments😎
🥳🤣🤣
Yes Jayshree 🤗
Remember our motto always 😎
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
finally it is coming up now RaghVi Room will be filled with Happy pics with good memories 🥳🥳
Aisa Soch kar hi 😭😭😭
Happy tears 🥳🥳
Thanks dear for sharing 🤗
My mood is really dull and you made me happy and amma too ❤️
It looks off screen more than on screen
On screen to serious hi hoga 😆
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
On the bright side, if Mandy does come to interrupt then we can get Raghav being flirty maybe
But I think the previous BTS of tensed Raghav was prob him thinking about the challenge
Raghav jealous lag raha hai pehle waale bts video mein 😆
Can we just enjoy for a while till episode airs?😎
Kaun aayega, kaun interrupt karega etc baad ne sochte hai😆