I don’t think so, that’s why none of us should be on that ship😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don’t think so, that’s why none of us should be on that ship😃
What is karan’s deal exactly 😂 chahta kya hai yeee
Say my name + Please add me + biggest fan
🤣🤣
She said to give all fans a shoutout about all trends and she mentioned all the parody accounts a well
Ohh I wasn't even talking about that. I just heard she was odisha and asking this - I was like I hear my place in what? Give shoutout to trends🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
More than 45 mins and Karan has been standing like that the entire time🤣
he has some stamina lol maybe his leg has locked in and he cant move now lol
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
Seriously now Karan should just go! This is embarrassing!! People are coming live for KD and Alice and nobody wants to see you sticking to them! Give them some privacy to talk to their fans! 🤢😡
The guy wants more publicity and milking every bit of it😆
Karan’s bumping into Alice’s head, she cant even move an inch
Thora tou peechay hojaye
And this is going on for 45mins?😲😲🤣🤣
I went in 2 times and one time I saw a kid crying and the next one was some Mom son MIL trio🤣
Ok , it's not just the bacchas , they are cringe themselves too both Alice and Tunisha ka conversation was so ...😫😫😫