Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I have made a few on them are there any specific scenes you like? I can make 😳
I havent seen any new ones, so not sure😭
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Why am I unable to like these😩 such lovely gifs...thank you so much for my shivi dose❤️Love them💕
You have to wait for the page to finish loading
Lovely GIFs Ashu! Thank you for tagging! ❤️
ShiVi have all my heart
Hello my wonderful jaans 🤗 I have posted a new drabble series (don't kill me pls
) I am tagging people with the link of the series in my index because I didn't want to flood the thread of my series with tags! I am going based off the likes I received for one of my other one shots, so I am really sorry if I miss anybody
thank you all for so much love and support
please do leave your feedback when you get the chance 
Click Here: LINK
Hello my wonderful jaans
I have posted a new drabble series (don't kill me pls
) I am tagging people with the link of the series in my index because I didn't want to flood the thread of my series with tags! I am going based off the likes I received for one of my other one shots, so I am really sorry if I miss anybody
thank you all for so much love and support
please do leave your feedback when you get the chance 
Click Here: LINK
-
Hello my wonderful jaans
I have posted a new drabble series (don't kill me pls
) I am tagging people with the link of the series in my index because I didn't want to flood the thread of my series with tags! I am going based off the likes I received for one of my other one shots, so I am really sorry if I miss anybody
thank you all for so much love and support
please do leave your feedback when you get the chance 
Click Here: LINK
--
Hello my wonderful jaans
I have posted a new drabble series (don't kill me pls
) I am tagging people with the link of the series in my index because I didn't want to flood the thread of my series with tags! I am going based off the likes I received for one of my other one shots, so I am really sorry if I miss anybody
thank you all for so much love and support
please do leave your feedback when you get the chance 
Click Here: LINK
---
Hello my wonderful jaans
I have posted a new drabble series (don't kill me pls
) I am tagging people with the link of the series in my index because I didn't want to flood the thread of my series with tags! I am going based off the likes I received for one of my other one shots, so I am really sorry if I miss anybody
thank you all for so much love and support
please do leave your feedback when you get the chance 
Click Here: LINK
Hello my wonderful jaans
I have posted a new drabble series (don't kill me pls
) I am tagging people with the link of the series in my index because I didn't want to flood the thread of my series with tags! I am going based off the likes I received for one of my other one shots, so I am really sorry if I miss anybody
thank you all for so much love and support
please do leave your feedback when you get the chance 
Click Here: LINK
-