Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
meri toh kuch palle hi nhi padta... they all bitch about each other... sometimes back stabbing krte hain...
To kaunsa hum se related hain
Enjoy karo dekh k
na baba mai dur hi bhali hun😆
🤣 sabke sab owl hoOriginally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
nothing... 1:30AM ho raha hai aur neend ka naam nhi hai😳
Tu na ja meri Nina aik neend k liye
Mujhe Chor ke 🤣
hain...when i was in Pak it used to work
try this one then
What do I even say 😭
Ye lo, khush ho jao sab 🥺

Tagging a few who I can't see around and who haven't abused my tag all day (looking at you Soni, Aisha and Hinna 🤔)
wtf 😳
Nothing changed 🤣
Soni, sach main kismat main nahi hain 😲
What do I even say 😭
Ye lo, khush ho jao sab 🥺
Tagging a few who I can't see around and who haven't abused my tag all day (looking at you Soni, Aisha and Hinna 🤔)
Yayyyy u r purple
Congrats Anmol🥳
Finally u r stunnerz🤗
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k