abhi hum zinda hai 😎Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Koi hai idhar?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
abhi hum zinda hai 😎Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
Koi hai idhar?
Or shes just following you know who
🤣🤣🤣 Hinna oh gosh
Answers bhejna mat bhoolna bhai
Anmol se pucho use maloom hai
Anmol post kar abhi aur purple ban jaa, i will make Ramya organize your wedding with Zayn😳
🤣 that too😛 aakhir dono bestie hai
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Anmol post kar abhi aur purple ban jaa, i will make Ramya organize your wedding with Zayn😳
Waaah ab toh krdena cahye but she loves her pink more than Zayn
aapka hi intezaar tha😉😆abhi hum zinda hai 😎
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k