which episode are these from?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
which episode are these from?
Suman's Dhoom Machale: 🤣




Ae Machar Man:😆

























Miscellaneous Set #1:









tags: updated all the gifs I have made so far 😳 do let me know what you think 🤗
tags: updated all the gifs I have made so far
do let me know what you think 
tags: updated all the gifs I have made so far
do let me know what you think 
All of them😆 old episodes??
I love the gifs but they are taking forever to load on the page😡
Originally posted by: maanmeet1
i am unable to like 😡
i loved all the gifs
ashu hope doing well and having fun
i have a request......wo janardan ko mara tha na wo gif banao na pura ek ek dande and slap and punch ko include karke.........pretty please.........whenever u get time......
thank you so much meri jaan 🤗
I am back from my vacation and lots of fun on it! how are you doing?
I will make those soon 🤣 I had made one on it but it lost in the edt somewhere 🤪