SP❤️ Welcome back...Missed you and your gifs a lot❤️
Loved this thread so much...it was a perfect revisit to some beautiful scenes..thanks for the beautiful gifs❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
SP❤️ Welcome back...Missed you and your gifs a lot❤️
Loved this thread so much...it was a perfect revisit to some beautiful scenes..thanks for the beautiful gifs❤️
ShiVi Car Scene Part 1:


















Sooraj the Football: 🤣











ShiVi Car Scene Part 2:
















Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
These gifs are ❤️❤️❤️ . I just can't have enough of our ShiVi!
thank you so much meri jaan 🤗
me neither I wish we had more this past week 😭
ShiVi Car Scene Part 3:













ShiVi Back in Somnath Part 1:














he was in the episode so I fit it in there 🤣🤣
how I was wishing for jaanu to come back and now I can't stand him 🤣
ShiVi Back in Somnath Part 2:





ShiVi Back in Somnath Part 3:
















![]()