kab Jana hai ☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
kab Jana hai ☺️
😎😎 you are the best😎
same here I hope she recovers soon. Do you know if she was vaccinated?
I also am upset I am not in the family tree or aware of my role there
Originally posted by: Savera84
You know what I do about sleep? When I feel sleepy I just sleep. I don't let other factors influence my sleep. 😊
Cheers....
I tried but my brain keeps thinking about it and I can't sleep.
It's executive dysfunction🥺
You're the awesome-est🤗
kab Jana hai ☺️
Tumharey exams ky baad
Hadnt heard about her getting vaccinatedOriginally posted by: priya185
same here I hope she recovers soon. Do you know if she was vaccinated?
I also am upset I am not in the family tree or aware of my role there
Arey bataya toh tha
You are married to HC
Kya tum bhi Priya!
Originally posted by: priya185
same here I hope she recovers soon. Do you know if she was vaccinated?
I also am upset I am not in the family tree or aware of my role there
You're there.. married to HC na!
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Hadnt heard about her getting vaccinated
Arey bataya toh tha
You are married to HC
Kya tum bhi Priya!
I know hc was vaccinated once, I don't know about jenny
but how am I related to you guys ? can I be your daughter?
https://x.com/i/status/2049848155135783291
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
Begum and Meghna https://x.com/kareenatweets_/status/2067557449184563674 https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/2067542352902975780
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZjjLKzMwmU/?igsh=MWM5anZqeG9yMjVkMg==
13