Jeera Kand:















Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Jeera Kand:















ye janardan ko kahan leke aa gai bich mein😆
i am unable to like 😡
i loved all the gifs
ashu hope doing well and having fun
i have a request......wo janardan ko mara tha na wo gif banao na pura ek ek dande and slap and punch ko include karke.........pretty please.........whenever u get time......
Rishita the Cutie:






Awwwwwww thanks for theseeee Just in time to make the new AU
Saree Draping & Sindoor:
















Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Ashuuu omg i didnt know you make gifs😲
keep making more so I can use
what software do you use?
I just started last month 😆
I use iMovie, Filmora (sometimes), and ezgif!
Shiva's Overacting: 😆












Loved the index
Beautiful GIFs❤️💓💞
I hope we get more DevTa scenes