Originally posted by: manny136
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRxWYWzh-cE/?utm_medium=copy_link
Wonder who they will blame for making the cement hard lol
jaanu or maami 🤣 these are the only suspects every time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: manny136
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRxWYWzh-cE/?utm_medium=copy_link
Wonder who they will blame for making the cement hard lol
jaanu or maami 🤣 these are the only suspects every time
Aww Shiva’s expression in the last scene. His eyes. The way he looked at Raavi 💔
Anita keeps hiding behind walls, pillars, furniture and the staircase 🤪
She is still running 🤪
Was it just me? I didn't think the episode was too bad. Yes the search for Anita was a but irritating but I was laughing in the beginning and in some later parts of the episode- mostly thanks to Krish 🤷♀️
I swear raavi and anita ran out of the house - how did they get back in I am so confused 🤣
Gautam is looking in the cupboard.. does he think the chor is hiding in the cupboard 🤣
Maagin is trying to call Anita but she doesn't pick up
Maagin is very angry at Anita
Anita ko bhi daalo isme!! I hope Gautam ki tube light jal jaaye!! And why don’t they show Raavi and Rishita in the precap?? Its always GauRa and the brothers! Baaki ki 2 bahus are just in the scene to complete the family picture! 😡
What the heck, they are wasting so much time in this search, we all know she is going to escape anyways😕
I'll tell you why.. because 🥰some people just want to watch the world burn their own show burn🥰
Yeh kya tha🤢. One whole episode of pandya family searching for anita🤢🤢. Cvs have lost it.
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Was it just me? I didn't think the episode was too bad. Yes the search for Anita was a but irritating but I was laughing in the beginning and in some later parts of the episode- mostly thanks to Krish 🤷♀️
krish looking under the pillows for the chor 🤣🤣🤣