It's the Time to Disco:














Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It's the Time to Disco:














It's the Time to Disco (shivi):










filler post to space out the gifs and to make the page less heavy 🤪
---
also some tags for people that usually keep an eye out for my gifs 😳
Ajnabee:


























Beautiful GIFs Ashu! Dil khush ho gaya dekh kar.. ShiVi
Ashuuu omg i didnt know you make gifs😲
keep making more so I can use
what software do you use?
Oye Hero:















Pallu Scene:










These gifs are ❤️❤️❤️ . I just can't have enough of our ShiVi!
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Beautiful GIFs Ashu! Dil khush ho gaya dekh kar.. ShiVi
thank you so much cheesu 🤗
I miss my shivi hope we get a gif worthy episode today