Director sahab is so good, giving us content to gush over the weekend
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Director sahab is so good, giving us content to gush over the weekend
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Sach mein, this one BTS has sent me to a zone..oof.. everything about this is ❤️❤️❤️
I haven't gotten over the confession and today's episode only
These two will spoil me for life now 😆
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I haven't gotten over the confession and today's episode only
These two will spoil me for life now 😆
They are flooding us with sweetness.
We will soon turn insulin resistant. 🤣
Originally posted by: ReemShah
yes yes yes..a thousand times yes but seeing the current situation I dont think makers will be doing it but definitely this scene
What's your name btw?
Hi Reem im Shalini...
Main har thread ke first page pe nazar utaarti hoon, evil eye emoji ke saath 🤣
I am not an AT person, and IF dramas turn me off, but MHRW is really nice show ,so I returned here to read threads. It's interesting to read the discussions here ❤️ Pallavi is extremely fortunate to have individuals here who keep her AT active and healthy. This thread is a wholesome place to read after watching episodes when majority of people in FD are still so negative, despite the fact that episodes are so wholesome these days. Sigh!
I just wanted to post appreciation post for this appreciation thread ❤️
They are flooding us with sweetness.
We will soon turn insulin resistant. 🤣
no a person should definitely not turn insulin resistant condition but in either case the result is diabetes only🤣
hey Shalini--you have been here since the first AT if I am not wrong
Originally posted by: drnidsur
I haven't gotten over the confession and today's episode only
These two will spoil me for life now 😆
Exactly . Yeh hame bigad rahe hain🤣. But I am ready to get spoilt for Raghvi❤️