Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry for showing up late. 

Chapter 1

I just loved the way you introduced Sanyogita. Surprising that she has a stalker for a long period of time and he even called her today and told her that he is her dark past. Niharika's short entry is nice.

Character Sketch

Who are the actors playing the characters? Sanyogita - Madirakshi, Arjun-Maya is Arjun Bijlani-Mouni Roy, Dharam-Meghna is Gurmeet Drashti, Who is Prithvi and Raghav?

Chapter 2

I loved the bonding between Meghna and Dharam.  Dharam dropping Meghna at her house was a warm gesture.

Chapter 3

Basak family introduction was amazing. Maya as the younger DIL was nice. Arjun romancing with Maya was cute and naughty. Dharam and Meghna's conversation was friendly. Dharam's last dialogue was tricky. Is he meaning Meghna? Prithviraj's introduction is cool. His victory and interview was amazing. Looking forward to know who is the one called him.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dharam was feeling all jealous of the connection between Sanyo and Prithvi. Will he level with Prithvi?

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Sorry for showing up late. 

Chapter 1

I just loved the way you introduced Sanyogita. Surprising that she has a stalker for a long period of time and he even called her today and told her that he is her dark past. Niharika's short entry is nice.

Character Sketch

Who are the actors playing the characters? Sanyogita - Madirakshi, Arjun-Maya is Arjun Bijlani-Mouni Roy, Dharam-Meghna is Gurmeet Drashti, Who is Prithvi and Raghav?

Chapter 2

I loved the bonding between Meghna and Dharam.  Dharam dropping Meghna at her house was a warm gesture.

Chapter 3

Basak family introduction was amazing. Maya as the younger DIL was nice. Arjun romancing with Maya was cute and naughty. Dharam and Meghna's conversation was friendly. Dharam's last dialogue was tricky. Is he meaning Meghna? Prithviraj's introduction is cool. His victory and interview was amazing. Looking forward to know who is the one called him.

It's ok , you can read any time when you want,..I can understand it🤗

Here Prithvi is Ashish Sharma ND RAGHAV is Gautam Rode, but you can free to imagine the characters if your wish🤗

Thank you for your valuable comments 😊☺️

Originally posted by: coderlady

Dharam was feeling all jealous of the connection between Sanyo and Prithvi. Will he level with Prithvi?

Hey, thanks for your comments...I was  waiting for your reply 🥺..

Dharam was a little bit jealous due to the connection b/w Prithvi Sanyo but he had another reason too, he was also a teenager at that time so he was suffering from many more things which will be revealed in the upcoming chapters 😉...

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 18

Wow This was such a 

Fantastic Update

Originally posted by: taahir004

Part 18

Wow This was such a 

Fantastic Update

Thank you..I am glad you liked it 🙂🤗

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice part. The starting scene was cute, Prithvi and Sanyogita taking each other's care was something really to get adore about. So they have already started liking each other. 

The present scene was emotional, the song, uff perfectly matches the scenario and situation. Felt bad when Sanyogita read about Prithvi dating a celebrity, it must have pierced Sanyogita. 

And the last part, why I think that Meghna is the culprit.? Prithvi again showed his selflessness. For a moment I thought Sanyogita will get angry on Prithvi and will misunderstand him. But thank god nothing like that happened. Feeling bad for Dharam too. And why I am getting a feeling that Prithvi and Sanyogita got separated because of Dharam, may be unknowingly.? 

Waiting for the next, continue soon ❤️

Deleted

Edited by Midnight_rose - 2 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Back to back updates, loved this part too. 

So the guess was right, it was Meghna who has hidden the packet in Sanyogita's bag, and she had not told anyone about this till date. Yes can feel her mindset, she must be feeling embarrassed. 

Prithvi's father needs a break, why is he so villain towards his own son.? He has to understand that everyone could not be a scholar. He has to look at Prithvi's excellence in his sports and not academics. Yes, studies are important but when his son have an interest in sports then he should be supportive. Well, I am eager to know how Prithvi managed to become a star and how his father is behaving with him now. 

Everything is entangled, Dharam is not able to confess his feelings to Sanyogita and so as Meghna is not able to confess to Dharam. Insecurities, obvious. Jealousy, obvious, they are kids afterall.! And away from this, Prithvi and Sanyogita are busy cherishing their friendship and newly bloomed love. Beautiful ❤️