yup amma came before pallavi could show the code to Raghav
And she was blessing them
I was like amma kyew kyew.. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yup amma came before pallavi could show the code to Raghav
And she was blessing them
I was like amma kyew kyew.. 😳
raghvi should romance in front of mandar or deshmukhs so that they should also know that the couple is in love… May be I am a sucker for cheesy romance… but I so wish when Mandar tries to make a claim on pallavi.. she tells him off and straight away runs to Raghav and hug him in front of that mandarin..jb tum mere ho bg de hi diya to ye to bnta h…
Guys
BTS guy is lost it🤪🤪 he has posted 3rd video🤣
I know you would have more notification. So good morning again chellam hope you had a good sleep 😴😴 and big hug to u for updates and controlling your anger 🤬👿👿🤬
Tanya sista come online soon please your BTS Man is going crazyyyy🤪🤪
Guys
BTS guy is lost it🤪🤪 he has posted 3rd video🤣
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6NTAGVSArM4&feature=youtu.be
[/QUOTE
He also become so desperate and insecure because of new director🤣🤣
Hey Shailu🤗❤️...missed u a lot dear🤗😭
have to chk the dm yet
this is fully Saishi bts ❤️Originally posted by: _Blessy_
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZWwktDbDq4&feature=youtu.be
Guys
He posed one more BTS video🤣
I can't with this guy🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
Blessy u won't know what I felt yesterday, I was like finally covid is over 🙈😂🙈🙈🙈😂😂
Babies done a vaccination and thanks to Mandy doctor🤣🤣
Lol🤣
Sonia look your sister is here 🤣
i get those a lot🤣🤣
sometimes hes like..i will take ur phone away😡😡.........🤣🤣
so i have to maintain good rapport for him, so that my pphone is safe with me🤣🤪
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4