Oh my god!!
This is so heart warming ❤️
Bathroom ki zarurat toh hai😆
The last part where Shiva assures her ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh my god!!
This is so heart warming ❤️
Bathroom ki zarurat toh hai😆
The last part where Shiva assures her ❤️
This was lovely Pixie! ❤️ I would have been horrified if I was Raavi 😞 But atleast it forced everyone to think about a new bathroom
Loved it priyankaaaaaaa🖤🖤🖤
Pixie🤗 what can I say about this drabble , its just that I simply loved it. The girls deserve a bathroom ASAP. Why can't the writers of this show think something like this😭
Very well written, and a proper way things were communicated. They do need another bathroom for the girls!
this was what we want to watch on show.
amazing os🤗❤️
Awww this Drabble is awesome
I loved it a lot
It speaks a lot of things that women really require and should demand for indeed
Shiva’s assurance really was a ray of hope
Beautifully written pls do write more
Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll
Oh my god!!
This is so heart warming ❤️
Bathroom ki zarurat toh hai😆
The last part where Shiva assures her ❤️
Thank you ❤️
Yess, zaroorat to hai .
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
This was lovely Pixie! ❤️ I would have been horrified if I was Raavi 😞 But atleast it forced everyone to think about a new bathroom
Thank you ❤️
Yess.its a difficult for any girl to be in 😓
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Loved it priyankaaaaaaa🖤🖤🖤
Thank you mahii❤️