https://www.instagram.com/p/CRni6VohmA_/?utm_medium=copy_link
It is so beautiful
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRni6VohmA_/?utm_medium=copy_link
It is so beautiful
I got another hint of shaadi track in today's episode 🤣
Why is Anirudh's room so huge? So that there's ample space for romance. 🤣Romance there = shaadi track
(But I miss the small room... I wanted Ani to move into his old room/Bon's room 😭)
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
I got another hint of shaadi track in today's episode 🤣
Why is Anirudh's room so huge? So that there's ample space for romance. 🤣Romance there = shaadi track
(But I miss the small room... I wanted Ani to move into his old room/Bon's room 😭)
Har jagah hum hints dund rahe hai😆😆
what to do 😭 this dil maange more 😭
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.
Yes! 🥳 Waise hi karte hai.. wo ek AT ko aise hi 10 pages aur karke naya bana dete hai.
I think that can be edited, Lemme ask with Madhuri... yeh purana AT toh mods ne hi banaya hai but I dunno, I think dusre bhi bana sakte hai shayad?
Yes anyone can make AT after taking permission from mods. I think Alexa was supposed to make new RudhIta AT, she even asked me to post Anchal's pictures for making the AT phir pata nehi may be she got busy or something. You talk with Madhuri Di, she will guide you 😊
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yes anyone can make AT after taking permission from mods. I think Alexa was supposed to make new RudhIta AT, she even asked me to post Anchal's pictures for making the AT phir pata nehi may be she got busy or something. You talk with Madhuri Di, she will guide you 😊
Yes. Thank you.
She did guide me and I got confused 😆 Its okay now.
Samjh sakti hu 😭 Main bhi bahut wait kar ri hu for any proper Rudhita moments.
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar
I got another hint of shaadi track in today's episode 🤣
Why is Anirudh's room so huge? So that there's ample space for romance. 🤣Romance there = shaadi track
(But I miss the small room... I wanted Ani to move into his old room/Bon's room 😭)
Kaash yeh sab hints sahi ho jaye.
Mai to maan li hu ki anchal ke naye looks mein story post na karne ka reason yahi hai ki wo apna married look chhipa rahi hai.🤣
Mai yahi soch kar khayali pulao pka rahi hu🤣
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.
Samjh sakti hu 😭 Main bhi bahut wait kar ri hu for any proper Rudhita moments.
Pta nahi yeh intezaar kab khatam hoga.😭
Sachme.. kab hum apne Rudhita ko sahi se dekh payenge 😭
Me want to see Ruditha flirting properly