Originally posted by: Viewpoint
Question: Are you a sweet tooth or a person who loves spicy food?
I'll go first - SPICY FOOD ❤️
A sweet tooth forever. I am spice intolerant 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Viewpoint
Question: Are you a sweet tooth or a person who loves spicy food?
I'll go first - SPICY FOOD ❤️
A sweet tooth forever. I am spice intolerant 😆
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I have such a sweet tooth, like meetha any day! Desserts are my favourite part of a meal. And If someone wakes me up even in the middle of the night and say let’s go have an ice cream, I will jump right out the bed!
On the other hand, I am intolerant to spicy food 😆
Same here Parul 🤗🤗
true--he was left alone with the sculpture
I am a 2nd year MBBS student
are we getting a 2nd thread of fun game:tell me something
Originally posted by: ReemShah
I am a 2nd year MBBS student
are we getting a 2nd thread of fun game:tell me something
I think we are done for now, questions are mostly done.
Hopefully we have the next game soon
Want to join us playing this game?
I’ve been super busy this week and I haven’t had the chance to follow this thread so I’m a little confused at what you’re referring to. 😅
Tbh I like him and aneesa too.
Devi mainly cause she is the main character but both the guys deserve better than her I feel 😆
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
I’ve been super busy this week and I haven’t had the chance to follow this thread so I’m a little confused at what you’re referring to. 😅
This was a game thread where we were asking each other questions and answering others questions. However, now the thread has crossed 150 pages So we can't play anymore.
Thank you for your interest 🤗
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Tbh I like him and aneesa too.
Devi mainly cause she is the main character but both the guys deserve better than her I feel 😆
now this is most logical--dont have to support either of the boys..just take the FL out